Changing Average into Amazing
The Heinz Simonitsch School provides a positive, vibrant and inspiring environment where students are valued and encouraged to succeed in becoming life-long learners.
At the Heinz Simonitsch School, we are devoted to developing well-rounded, confident and responsible individuals who aspire to achieve their maximum potential. Our highly unique and cohesive programs are designed to empower students; we strive to produce articulate life-long learners, to compete in and contribute to the global world and observe the core values of the school: respect, tolerance, inclusion and excellence.
The Heinz Simonitsch School is committed to:
- To provide an educational program that develops students’ curiosity and creativity.
- To develop responsible and engaged learners.
- To foster tolerance, respect and acceptance of others.
- To build each student’s resilience and self-esteem.
- To provide a curriculum that is rich and relevant and allows all students to succeed.
- To promote a strong, supportive partnership between home and the school and the wider community.
- To have high expectations of ourselves and others.
THE PROFILE OF A HSS GRADUATE
The characteristics of a HSS are as follows:
- Creative and Innovative
- Excellent Communicator
- Technologically Litera